The Alitherm Series
This versatile range of profiles can provide many solutions such as traditional casement windows inspired by the elegance and styling of timber products, or automatic parallel opening commercial windows designed to provide a balanced airflow in multi-storey commercial buildings.
All Alitherm profiles utilise Smart’s innovative polyamide thermal break technology which creates a barrier between the cold air outside and the warm air inside. This technology significantly reduces thermal transmittance and enhances the overall U Value of a product. Alitherm products are available in a choice of standard or non-standard colours, including metallic, dual colour and Smart’s unique Sensations range of textured finishes. The series features the new Alitherm 300, Alitherm 600, Alitherm 700 and Alitherm 800 windows, designed to meet the exacting requirements of Document L 2010.
All general light use applications.
- The system features an extended Polyamide thermal break which improves the overall U Value of the profile, allowing Alitherm 300 to achieve a Window Energy ‘A’ Rating when used in conjunction with the correct double or triple glazed unit
- The system is suitable for both internally or externally beaded, side or top hung open out windows
- Profiles have the option of either ovolo, chamfered or square edges
- Frame options for both standard and slim-line stays
- Option of either multi-point or cockspur locking handles
|Product Sub Category||Casement|
|Finish||Single or dual colour, marine quality polyester powder coat as standard|
|U Value (W/m2K)||1.6|
|Doc L 2010||Yes|